Friday, March 11, 2016

Hi, I'm Carol from New Zealand

This post is a link up to Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life.

Hi, I'm Carol.

I'm married to Randel and am mom to four wonderful girls aged between 13 and 22.  We share a love for life, for travel, for our families and currently for home renovation as well.  Needless to say, our home life is usually very busy and entertaining.  I'm also grateful that we have a wonderfully happy home.

I've lived in  Auckland, New Zealand since 2003 having spent 35 years before that living in Durban, South Africa.  Randel was born in England, raised in Australia and found himself living in New Zealand at aged 20.  We call him the "Postralian" and he still identifies as a Brit (Pom) and Australian.  I absolutely love New Zealand.  We are seeing as much of New Zealand as we can and we have also over the past few years begun to fulfil our joint love of international travel.

I thoroughly enjoy reading blogs from around the world.  I love learning more about other cultures, traditions and family experiences.

I work as a legal executive here in Auckland but harbour a long time dream of changing professions to work in early childhood education in a few years time.

I'm looking forward to reading your links.
Carol

4 comments:

  1. We've had some home renovation experience ourselves. It can be a little crazy sometimes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to meet friends from around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from SUYL--so fun to get to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from SUYL! Look forward to reading more :-)

    ReplyDelete